Schedule of Events......
- 9am to 10am - Event Set-Up, (all committee and available members help would be greatly appreciated)
- 10am to 11am - Breed Education Presentation (all interested are welcome to attend) Those who contact Barbara Griffin by July 31st will be guaranteed hand-out materials.
- 11am to 1pm - Potluck/BBQ & Auction (Auction will be held during the Lunch hour)
- 1pm - Conformation Judging (Judging will not start earlier than 1:00 pm)
- 15 to 20 minutes following BOB - Parade of Companions
- Games for Dog & Human Teams (games will be held following the Parade if everyone one up for a few good laughs)
Human Attire - Summer Casual
(including conformation exhibitors and judge)
There will be a prize for the most interesting or unusual Hat worn at the Event. So dig out the old Sun Bonnet, Straw Hat, Ball Cap or Sombrero add a few embelishments and you just might WIN yourself something special.
!! Important Notice !!
Please be prepared for HOT weather with possible temps in the low 90s. The park is on the river and very shady so it should be comfortable but ABSOLUTELY no dogs are to be left in parked cars if the sun is shining. Also, be sure to bring leashes, crates, water bowls, chairs, shade/rain tents, sun/rain umbrellas or whatever will make you and your dogs most comfortable!
But remember this is Oregon so the weather can change w/o notice and that Sunshine can turn liquid.
Monitor Oregon City Weather ... Click Here
Dog must be on leash at on times, Park Rules.